5 Easy steps to creating your showpiece
Stonesmith’s goal is to make it easy for you to get your stone showpiece. We are here to answer your questions and demonstrate our quality craftsmanship and customer service in the process.
Buying stone is not something you do everyday; but our experienced staff has more than 20 years experience in selling, fabricating, and installing natural stone. Our staff will work with you to handle every step of your project. In addition, we guarantee our work for one year.
After your installation is complete, Stonesmith staff is here to answer your questions and should and issues arise, we will tend to it within 48 hours.
5 easy steps to make your dream project a reality:
1. Select a stone color
- Consider the color of your floors, cabinets, and other decorations
- View our stone selection page for a sample listing of colors or visit our showroom for more options
- Stop by our Showroom to select from our Remnant Inventory for a great deal on Granite, Marble, and Quartz
2. Select a stone thickness
- In selecting stone for a remodeling job where you want to reuse your present tile backsplash, Stonesmith suggests using a 2-centimeter stone (3/4-inch thick). It will fit under your present tile backsplash.
- Three-centimeter stone (1 ¼-inch thick), because of its depth (thickness), is sturdier and more suited for “heavy duty” use.
3. Select an Edge
- We offer several Edge Profiles
- Our standard edges are provided at no extra chage
- Our upgrade edges at $10 per Linear Foot
- We can also work with you to create a custom designed edge
4. Select a Sink
- View our sinks page to select from a wide variety of brands and styles!
5. Stonesmith Inc. will handle the rest!